Saturday, August 23, 2008

One BUSY week!

Whew! We made it! We did it! We survived the first week of school. Of course it would not be Chica's life if I did not complicate it. I signed up to work two 12hr shifts this week. What was I thinking??!! Not only did I have to arrange drop off in the am, but pick up in the afternoon. Of course I made the usual, new school year resolution... I WILL GO TO THE GYM AFTER I DROP OFF THE KIDS IN THE MORNING! Hmmm, yeah. That worked well. I will say that I at least bagged my swim bag on Monday... I talked myself out of it. I wish I could remember why now. Trust me at the time I had a good reason. Friday, I had a dentist appointment to get my temporary crown put in. I would rather go to the GYN doctor twice in one day, than go to the dentist! That's how much I dislike that experience. I literally was freaked to the point of nausea. There was no way, I was jumping and stretching. My appointment was in the city (The big D) and I had to make sure I got there on time, so I left as soon as I dropped off the kids at school. I was actually a few minutes early. Yeah, me! I must say, that this dentist is EXCELLENT! Him and his assistant kept telling me how good I did. I think I may have to actually change how I feel about going to the dentist. I'll keep ya posted in two weeks, when I go back for the actual crown. Oh yea, one more thing. Guess how much this lovely crown is costing me when all is said in done. Over 1,000!!! We have insurance, YES! I keep thinking of things I could do with that money. Well, my mother always said, you can't put a price on your health. Good clean teeth that will last for your life are a good thing to have.

No comments: