Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need a Village!

Ever heard that saying, "It takes a village?" I think I have finally figured that I am not going to be able to do this on my own. Sad, I know. I discovered I am not wonder woman. bummer. I figured that anything I have ever set out to do and attain, has not been on my own. I went to nursing school, that took going to class, clinicals, study groups, labs, etc etc. I also am a licensed cosmetologist. That too, took going to classes and lots of practice. My grand ephiany has lead me to decide I need a trainer, nutrionist, work out buddy, therapist (he he), stylist that will make sure I don't look like a dork in 80's workout gear, and a personal chef!
I am taking applications and will be conducting interviews asap! Keep ya posted....

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

Well hun, I hope you get your village! I'm here if you need to talk, or maybe we can go for a walk! Just call!