Friday, September 19, 2008

I want my SEXY back!

I was reading this magazine that got mailed to us, I don't know how or why, it's about high dollar living, with details about all these super expensive stores in Dallas that I have never even heard of!! Anyhow, just not being able to fit into any of that kind of clothes got me thinking, "I want my sexy back!!" ya know! I just want to feel good about myself again. I am coming to grips with the fact that I will not be a size 4, nobody in my family extended or immediate has ever been that size. I am going to be ok, with having a "bigger" (if you will) body that most people. I want to be fit. I want to be off soooooo many medications I am on now. I want to be able to fit into pretty clothes that DON'T have an elastic waist band! I want to wear matching bra and panties like I used too!!! I want my feet not to hurt when I wear shoes other than my teeny shoes.
Ironically, out of nowhere my son starts talking about how it can take YEARS to climb Mount Everest. The statement threw me off. I immediately went to telling him how it doesn't take years to climb it, but it may take years to PREPARE to climb it. You have to get in shape. You have to plan. You have to organize. I know not many average people can just jump up and say, "Hey, let's climb Mount Everest this weekend." God brings us these little "zappers" I call them. Little lessons completely unexpected, unplanned, and out of unusual places. Isn't he wonderful!?
I know I am working on the "outside" of my body, but for the first time, I really feel like I am moving mountains on the inside!!

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

Yay for you Chica!I already think you are beautiful on the inside:) YOu r a very sweet person!
Never stop believing that!