Thursday, September 11, 2008

Slacker, slacker, slacker!

I can't believe it's been so long. I have done well with the gym the last two weeks. I got an awful sinus infection and then had to go back to the dentist for my follow up crown procedure and all that threw my workouts off. Life is rolling along. It seems we are going to get some winds and rain from Hurricane Ike this weekend. I hope it decreases in strength like the other one did.
It is just my luck, a procedure that should be done in two dental visits is taking "me" FOUR! My permanent crown was defective and had to be sent back, so I have to go back yet again........ JOY!
I am keeping in mind what one trainer I had told me awhile back, 80% is diet and 20% is exercise. I hate to admit it, but when I get going to the gym I love the way I feel afterwords. Like I accomplished something. I did something for myself. Don't get me wrong, it hurts! it stinks! When I'm in class I tell myself, this is 50min of 24 hours that you are taking to make your life better. Give it your all! It seems to be helping.

No comments: