Sunday, September 28, 2008

Model Home Tours

It's Sunday, isn't that what you are suppose to do? I am one of those crazy people that love to walk through other people's houses and see where they put all their stuff, how they store it. Hmm, that's a good idea, putting a chair there, like that. I get inspired! Sometimes they are a disappointment. Today we set out to our old stompin' ground. The popular "Lakewood" area in Dallas. I LOVED living there. I miss it, but I know that chapter in my life has come and gone. I lived there when I was single and there are great, fun memories that go along with driving up and down the ol familiar streets. Nonetheless, they have some money in that area. BIG money, let me tell ya. Today we toured a 1.2 MILLION dollar home. Just to know what they look like in the inside is so fun. We spotted another open house on our way to the original we set out to see. It was occupied. The owner was still home, even though we arrived well with in the time frame that was listed on their sign. The agent was on the phone the entire time we were there, and it was not busy. We know about this party she is going to once she is done with the open house. Oh yea, and their dogs were home too. It was hilarious, like we stepped into a What Not to do when you hold an open house. They had some good decorating ideas. We toured a few others and they were not furnished. Not as fun, but with them being double the price of the first going in and out of so many rooms was fun. We were ready to walk out of one and I realized there was still an entire section we missed!! My point to this is I think I got some exercise today. Going up and down stairs, I had to burn some calories? My allergies/asthma has decided to trouble me today. I have drugged up and am going to take a Texas sized nap! I need to make it to water class tomorrow. Hope ya'll are having a restful Sunday.


6547 Sondra
Available Spring 2008
$1,200,000
4889 sq.ft.
5 Bedroom/5 Bath/ Library/Computer Work Room/ Gameroom/ Media/ Covered Outdoor Living with fireplace/Walk-in pantry/Butler's pantry/Wine Cellar/Wet Bar/Master up has sitting area w/fireplace/Porte Cochere/3 car Tandem Garage

No comments: