Saturday, January 26, 2008

Why Can't it be that Simple?

It's crazy these days, isn't it? Having to live up to some "super mom" image. Most households have both parents working, not too mention all the extra curricular activities the children are in. It was finally a sunny day here in North Texas. I am one of these people that have to have my blinds up and able to look out the windows. I know it can make your utility bill higher, but I figure if I get sunshine, I'm saving on antidepressants. I was going back and forth in and out of my kitchen, which has a bay window in it. Every time I walked by I could see my dogs outside, just sleeping, laying there in the sun. About the 5th time I walked by, I thought to myself, gosh, I would love to just be lounging in the sun. My big dog Luther had himself in some twisted position that did not look comfortable at all, but watching his breathing I could tell he was out like a light! My little dog Regina was pretty much curled up in a circle and looked so cute and innocent. Dog's don't worry about music lessons, soccer games, if they have Xbox 360, or a Wii.
Heck, they don't even have to think about what's for dinner!! Now, that really gets me. Just makes ya wonder, why can't it be that simple?

No comments: